- GAP brings together leading international specialists to help the Higher Education sector provide students with a disability access to the full learning experience
- We are focused on building a personal relationship with your institution and customising services and support to meet your unique needs.
- GAP provides both REMOTE + ON SITE SUPPORT for our clients, allowing us to build a close relationship directly with you.
How we assist
- Conversion of Learning Materials
- Professional Development Programs for Staff
- Manage Communications & Support for Students with Access Needs
- Accessibility Audits
- Disability Action Plans
- Cost Effective Assistive Technologies
- Universal Design of Curriculum
- Risk Management Assessments
Chief Executive Officer
Sharon has over 20 years experience and has worked extensively in the areas of elearning and accessible learning solutions for students with disability and for those whose first language is not English. Sharon has a proven track record in helping universities ensure that students with a disability have access to the full learning experience. Her expertise extends to customising technology based solutions for students with unique accessibility needs and for those with multiple disabilities such as deafness and blindness.
A former Vice President and Executive of Macquarie University, Sydney Australia. David was responsible for Strategy, Marketing and International Business and delivered an outstanding result across the three practice areas that now form HECG. David took nearly twenty years experience in other industries such as telecommunications, IT and start-ups and learned how to apply them successfully within Higher Education.
Chief Operating Officer
A Senior Higher Education professional with over 10 years experience in; design and implementation of strategic projects; strategic planning; data analysis; legislative policy analysis and position submissions; & management performance reporting. Prior to higher education Kylie was a Senior Risk Analyst and Business Intelligence Manager in the finance sector. Kylie believes that change can only happen in education through informed choices and measurable outcomes for students.
Timing is everything
Internationally major markets such as China and Indonesia are adopting new measures to ensure that students with disabilities are given full access to Higher Education. Contact GAP now on 02 8007 4140